MUST be learned in relationships
1. If a man wants you,nothing can keep him away. If
he doesn't want you,nothing can make him stay.
2. Stop making excuses for a man and his behavior.
3. If you have ANY doubt in your mind about a man's
character, leave him alone.
4. Allow your intuition (or spirit) to save you from
5. Stop trying to change yourself for a relationship
that's not meant to be.
6. Don't force an attraction.
7. Slower is better.
8. Never live your life for a man before you find what makes you truly happy.
9. If a relationship ends because the man was not
treating you as you deserve then heck no you can't "be friends." A friend wouldn't mistreat a friend.
10. Have faith in God regarding your relationship,but don't let faith make you stupid. God does things decent and in order.
11. Don't settle.
12. If you feel like he is stringing you along, then
he probably is.
13. If he keeps changing his mind about the relationship--take that as a BIG sign that he is unstable. Do you really want to be with a man like that?
14. Don't stay because you think "it will get better." You'll be mad at yourself a year later for staying when things are not better.
15. Honorable men take care of their business and
aren't involved in a whole lot of mess.
16. The only person you can control in a relationship
17. There's only one 'reason' a man dumps you; he doesn't want you.
18. Avoid men who've got a bunch of children by a
bunch of different women.
He didn't marry them when he got them pregnant, why
would he treat you any differently?
19. You really do have to kiss a few frogs before
finding the prince.
20. Always put yourself and your happiness first.
21. Always have your own set of friends separate from
22. Maintain boundaries in how a guy treats you. If
something bothers you,speak up.
23. Like from the show: Sex and the City, if he doesn't call, he just isn't that interested.
24. Be honest and upfront.
25. Know when to cut the cord, don't be strung along.
26. Don't fall for the "I'm confused role". Remove
yourself from the situation to let him figure things out (but don't wait for him, move on).
27. If you want to have a clue as to how he will treat you, watch how he treats the WOMEN in his family (not just mom).
28. There's more than physical abuse, there's
emotional and mental abuse. If he causes any of them...flee.
29. You cannot change a man's behaviors. Change comes
30. Don't let him place rules on you that he is not
willing to follow himself -- double-standard.
31. Don't EVER make him feel he is more important than you are...even if he has more education or in a better job.
32. Do not make him into a quasi-god. He is a man,
nothing more nothing less.
33. Demand respect and if he can't give it, he can't
34. Don't compete with other woman, but be aware that
men are attracted to what they see.
35. If you think he is cheating, he probably is.
Confront him right away and if you feel he's lying, let him go.
36. Actions speak louder than words.
37. Never let a man define who you are.
38. Never rely on a man for compliments, look to
yourself for that.
39. Never borrow someone else's man.
40. If he cheated with you, he'll cheat on you.
41. Just because he says he loves you, doesn't mean
that he won't hurt you and it doesn't mean that you are meant to be with him.
42. To use painful hard-won wisdom -- 'get it right'
the next time.
43. Know that you deserve to be the number one person
in the life of the #1 person in your life.
44. Love is a verb ...
45. Learn to give up your lifelong task of trying to
make someone unavailable-available, someone ungiving-giving, and someone unloving-loving.
46. A man will only treat you the way you ALLOW him to treat you.
47. All men are NOT dogs.
48. You should not be the one doing all the
bending...compromise is a two way street.
49. If you don't love self...you can't love anyone
50. You cannot mend someone else's broken heart.
51. You need time to heal between relationships... there is nothing cute about baggage...deal with your issues before pursuing a new relationship.
52. You should never look for someone to COMPLETE
you...a relationship consists of two WHOLE individuals...look for someone complimentary...not
53. Dating is fun...even if he doesn't turn out to be
54. NEVER give more in a relationship than you are
getting out of it.
55. Never become your man's "therapist".
56. When actions and words conflict, believe the
actions. Respond to the actions.
57. A real healthy relationship requires two people.
One person can end it - but it takes two to make it work.
58. Don't fall for the "I'm not the loving type"... when a man loves you there is nothing in this world (within reason) that he wouldn't do for you.
59. Make him miss you sometimes...when a man always
know where you are, and you're always readily available to him he takes it for granted.
60. Give him his space...let him go out with his boys,don't pressure = him to spend time with you, You cant force a man to hang out with you.
61. If you wouldn't allow your daughter to be with him you shouldn't.
62. Never let a man know everything. He will use it
against you later.
63. Never move into his mother's house.
64. Provide financially for yourself and don't depend
65. Never co-sign for a man.
66. Never believe you have the perfect guy and he is
67. Never spoil your man; let him spoil you.
68. Never let a man mess up your credit.
69. When it's time to let go; let go.
70. Good men should be treated like good men.
71. Don't play games.
72. You can't make a whore into a housewife - or
73. Don't fully commit to a man who doesn't give you
everything that you need. Keep him in your radar but get to know others.
74. Compatibility in terms of educational attainment,
values, beliefs,personal and career goals, and socioeconomic status,are important.
75. Never date a guy who wears colored contacts.
**Be very careful if you make a woman cry, because God counts her tears.
The woman came out of a man`s rib. Not from his feet to be walked on.
Not from his head to be superior, But from the side to be equal.
Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved**